Creative Business Adventure- Module 1, Creative Jumpstart
CBA - 10 essential elements
Welcome to Creative Business Adventure!
Does any of this sound like you?
- I have a small business, and I feel like I'm spinning my wheels...
- I have an Etsy shop, but I'm thinking about closing it because Etsy stinks...
- I'm wondering if it's time to start my own wordpress shopping cart...
- I'm thinking about starting a creative business, but I don't want to waste time and money figuring it out...
- I want my idea to be a business, but I'm scared I don't know what to do to be profitable...
- I want to open an online shop but I'm overwhelmed with the choices...
- I sell my creative product to friends and family, and I'm ready to go bigger...
- I have no idea how to reach my customers, but I think my product is great!
- I wish I could turn my "hobby" into a real business that supports me...
- I know I need to market my business, but I don't want to become a used-car salesman...
- I have ideas but I don't know how to get organized and make this business real...
Then This Course was Made Just for You!
We've poured all of our knowledge into this from 10 years of research, website development, e-commerce, podcasting, ebook creation, getting published by a major publishing house, video creation, online teaching, and creating multiple streams of income.
And right here we are going to share it all with you.
Stop wasting your time trying to figure out the nuts and bolts of what you have to do to be successful in business!
Don't waste money on internet "marketing gurus" who are just trying to sell a marketing program, and not going to actually tell you what works (and what doesn't!) and explain why.
We've done the groundwork, so you can learn what exactly will get your business moving in the right direction.
We began in 2007 as passionate podcasters. We had a love for the art medium of polymer clay, and we wanted to share it. Neither of us had ever recorded audio or video before, and within weeks we had a weekly show on iTunes!
From there we have launched a successful online store, became authors by F&W Publishing and then went on to publish our own ebooks on Amazon, figured out video production and content marketing, and went on to create the largest collaborative community and learning environment for polymer clay in the world.
Yes- we made a LOT of mistakes on the way! But instead of letting our mis-steps get us down, we treated each one as a learning opportunity. We brushed ourselves off, took notes, and took on the world!
When you join us, you will be getting the insight and experience of two people. Ilysa has been an on-the-road artist and has won numerous awards selling her work at art shows all over the USA. She also owned an eclectic art gallery and has designed projects for numerous companies and now lives a secluded life from where she can use the internet to stay in business. Kira has a B.S. in Art Education and has taught in all situations including public school, has worked in marketing and accounting, and is the tech-brain running the show from behind the scenes.
For 9 years we lived in separate states, and have been business partners for 10 years! This business is built on technology, trust, and faith! And a lot of research, learning, and good old fashioned hard work. But it's also fun. When you do something you really enjoy, the "work" it takes will be fun for you.
We will show you how to enjoy your work, not over-work, and drop things that don't work.
This course includes:
- 11 videos where we walk you through the topic and have a conversation about what works, what doesn't, what we've tried, and what we have found to be the best resources and methods.
- Written sections reinforcing the topic of the video, including links to the resources we suggest using.
- No-Nonsense, in-your-face, truthful and informative information. There will be no sunshine blown up your parts in this course- everything we are telling you is actual, factual, up-to-date, tested and true info.
- Support- if/when you need it. We've got a commenting board inside this course where we can help you out with general questions, and you can get peer reviews and assistance too!
- Taking a moment to figure out if you really are ready to be in business, or if this is just a hobby you are experimenting with
- What working for yourself really means- what you will actually be doing to run your business
- Finding your customers
- Shopping Carts
- Money & Payment
What this course is not:
We are assuming that you have a decent grasp of how to use your computer, how to take and upload photos, and how to navigate the internet. This course will not walk you through every single step of setting up a website, listing a product for sale, editing photos, searching for the help section, etc.
However, we only recommend resources that we have found to be easy to learn and use, and that have good tutorials of their own if you get stuck.
We've even included our favorite tutorial websites and resource for getting help that you need when you just can't do it yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Join us today. We are so excited to join you on your Creative Business Adventure! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.